Dalgona Coffee. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. If you're a coffee snob and wouldn't dare disgrace your coffee cupboard with instant grounds, don't.
Dalgona coffee originated from street candy in Korea. Dalgona is toffee placed on a stick. Most seen as a three-ingredient sweet coffee put on the top of iced milk. Mom bisa memulai Dalgona Coffee dengan menggunakan 5 bahan-bahan dan hanya butuh 4 cara untuk membuat masakan favoritenya. Di sini kami akan memberikan cara memasak masakan dengan simple, cepat, gampang dan mudah ikuti dan juga dilengkapi video untuk memudahkan anda.
Bahan yang dibutuhkan memasak Dalgona Coffee
- Ambil 2 sdm Kopi Instan (sy pake nescafe classic).
- Persiapkan 2 sdm Gula Pasir.
- Anda butuh 2 sdm Air Panas (mendidih).
- Anda butuh 3/4 gelas Susu Cair UHT.
- Ambil Es Batu secukupnya (sesuai selera).
It is the most trending coffee drink for. How to make the Tiktok famous Dalgona Coffee + three non-caffeinated recipes! In case you haven't encountered it yet, Dalgona Coffee is a coffee trend that people are currently going crazy over on. Enter: this simple, impressive dalgona coffee recipe.
Instruksi Dalgona Coffee
- Tuang kopi ke dalam wadah, tambahkan air panas dan gula..
- Mixer dengan kecepatan tinggi selama 3 menit.Bisa menggunakan whisk, tapii agak lama mengaduknya sekitar 5 menit..
- Mixer sampai gula larut dan kopi menjadi creamy..
- Siapkan gelas, beri es batu dan susu sampai 3/4 gelas, tuang kopi diatasnya. Siap dinikmati..
The dalgona coffee recipe works best with an electric mixer. Using a standard mixer on a medium setting, I made the coffee in about three minutes. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi. The dalgona as a candy is similar to toffee or honeycomb that's placed on a stick, but the. He learned about dalgona coffee through 서담SEODAM's YouTube, and he isn't surprised that it's According to Joben, one thing he likes about the dalgona coffee trend is how everyone has made it. 'Dalgona coffee' is the new DIY trend that's taking over social media.
Step by step Dalgona Coffee dengan mudah